Your moving to-do list
A month before the move
1. Reserve a moving company for your move as soon as you know your business is moving. Any of our 易胜博娱乐® franchises can also pack up your business for you.
2. Visit your local 易胜博娱乐 to purchase moving boxes and necessary packing supplies.
3. Start to clean out closets, extra meeting rooms and file cabinets.
4. Host a community sale or donate the unneeded items to charity.
5. Get change of address cards from your local post office.
6. Notify your building owner, clients, magazines, charge accounts and all other organizations of your change of address.
7. This may be a great opportunity to update software or technology.
One to two weeks before the move
1. Label moving boxes according to person and/or item. Once the boxes are moved, this will be helpful when reorganizing.
2. Cancel newspapers, security, cleaning help, lawn and/or indoor maintenance and any other services you receive.
3. Devise a floor plan of the cubicles in your office and the new floor layout.
The week of the move
1. Encourage employees to clean out their spaces.
2. Unplug copiers, computers, printers and any other electronic items.
The day before the move
1. Conduct a pre-move conference with managers.
2. Let all employees know their roles and responsibilities for the move.
3. Limit employee participation on move day.
Additional facility requirements
Please note we are movers, not electricians and plumbers. It's possible other professionals may be needed to make sure your belongings are safely disconnected and reconnected. Our movers will take care of logistically relocating those items.